This is so yummy. So simple. So (actually) good for you!
Banana, Mango, Coconut 'Ice Cream'.
You will need:
½ cup desiccated coconut (optional)
|chopped fruit - ready to freeze|
- Slice and dice fruit into small pieces.
- Spread evenly in a single layer in a container or on a tray.
- Once frozen, place chopped fruit (with coconut) into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into bowls.
- Devour!!! (In the most lady-like/gentlemanly manner of course!)
|yes, it was as good as it looks!|
- The most basic ‘ice cream’ can be made with banana only. You can experiment with whatever fruits you so desire but it is important to use banana as the base - otherwise the consistency may be too thin and runny.
- Once made, it is best to consume the entire quantity straightaway. Only blend up as much as is needed at the time.
Experiment, have fun, and report back here with all successful (i.e. delicious) blends!
For more nifty notions click here